Daurala Organics is under discussions with well known Indian and
foreign organisations to take up contract manufacturing on their behalf.
The Fine Chemicals group has ties with the prestigious Shriram
Institute for Industrial Research (SIIR), Delhi.
Equipments and Utilities available at Daurala Organics :
- Reactors (Glass, MSGL, SS, PVDF/FRP)
- Centrifuges (SS 316 with / without Lead lining) - Top and bottom discharge, with pneumatic conveying system for product.
- Distillation Kettles (SS, MS, GL)
- FBD, Vacuum Drier & Closed Loop Drying System
- Tanks & Vessels (Glass, MSGL, SS, HDPE, PVDF lined FRP, Lead lined MS, Cryogenic Tanks)
- Systems : Solvent recovery, Dry HCl gas generation, Nitrogen generation, Chilling Plant (-35oC)
- Process Instruments : HPLC, Polarimeter, UV Spectrophotometer, Refractometer, Titroprocessor, GC, Parr reaction vessel, facilities for low temperatures and hazardous reactions.
Effluent Treatment Plant & Incinerator
- Refrigeration (Chilled Brine/TCE/Water-500 TR), own generation of power (20 MW), Steam (150TPH), Nitrogen, Soft/DM Water
A complete Pilot Plant
- Friedel Craft reaction, Chlorination (free radical and acid chlorination), Cyanation, Isomer separation, Racemisation, Hydrogenation (reduction), Hydrolysis,etc.